We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalise our website, make browsing easier for our users, provide you with a better experience when using the website, identify problems in order to improve it, make measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing the use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. Likewise, in the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, use security elements during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalising this advertising content or other content.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to find out where a user is when they request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you the appropriate information depending on the country you are in.
Types of Cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: these are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel|
|_ga||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rate||1 day||HTTP|
|_gid||It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
HOW CAN COOKIES BE DISABLED IN BROWSERS?
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings -> Settings
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools ->Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customised Settings
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
For more information, please consult Apple support or browser Help.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from browsing the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
Users may at any time withdraw their consent in relation to the Cookies Policy, and may delete the cookies stored on their equipment through the settings and configurations of their Internet browser, indicated above, as well as by accessing our configuration panel.